Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ambigram : Computer

When you see the cover page of 'Angels & Demons', what do you notice. With any doubt I can say that your answer is the awesome ambigram that is printed on the cover! A masterpiece I must say. Any layman would surley be carried away by the idea that you can actually write words such that they look the same even when inverted. 

I was totally amazed by the way John Langdon had created those ambigrams. They were not only good looking bt mainly they were legible(the hardest part in making of an ambigram)! I tried my hand in this and surprisingly I didnt find myself very bad at that ( ;) I consider myself good at everything!). 

As of now I have made around 6 to 7 of them and i love every single creation. My best creation yet is that of 'computer' , which was created thanks to my computer teacher in NITK, who always gave ample of time for absolutely anything you wanted to do! I have put the ambigram over here:



No comments: