Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Weekly Stuff #3

Some memories are good to lose, but some memories are all that we have. - Arkady Balagan, End Game S01E03

The following is a video that was going around on Facebook. I usually don't check out videos given the constraint of my internet connection usage. But when I saw the title ad the small preview thumbnail something told me that this video would be worth it, and it was! 'This is what winners are made of'



Kids are supposed to be very true of heart, innocent and express every feeling untainted! This kid here is supposedly sitting for an exam and that as you can see is his expression. I'm sure we see ourselves in that kid!


There was an awareness test that was going around on Youtube quite a few days back, on Change Blindness. If you didn't catch it there, check out the video below.



The picture says it all!


Here is a brilliant piece of writing on how to take back control of your life.

A memorial to Steve Jobs. Here is just a preview of a compilation of all the tweets that were posted. To get the bigger picture visit the link given.

There have been so many cartoons after job's death and I have got to admit it, they are hilarious. But this one is the best so far!

                           

And finally I got my own! Check it out below...

Canon 1000D

1 comment:

Nithesh S said...

How about a productivity square? The fourth vertex being blogger :P